COMPASSION CONSORTIUM UPDATES AND NEWS
We describe the Compassion Consortium as being “Interfaith, Interspiritual, and Interspecies.” Some of you may be wondering “what exactly does that mean?” In our May Essay, Rev. Sarah provides an explanation of why we describe ourselves this way, and how it relates to the mission of the Compassion Consortium. Defining Interfaith, Interspiritual, and Interspecies (and Why These Words Matter).
Our May newsletter includes:
• Information and registration details for our May 22 spiritual service, with special guest Lydia Huston, an ordained A Course in Miracles minister. Interfaith & Interspecies Sunday Services
• Information on our June spiritual service with special guest Nathaniel Altman, author and member of the Theosophical Society, and our July service with special guest Dr. Tushar Mehta, an active member and speaker in the Jain community.
• Information and registration details for our June 15 Compassionate Book Night, featuring author Jasmin Singer, co-founder of Our Hen House podcast. Upcoming Events & Replays
• Information regarding The Road to Eden, a Whole Planet spirituality Form and Retreat that the Compassion Consortium is co-hosting together with The Spiritual Forum at Unity Village on October 28-31.
• Information regarding the Compassion Consortium’s new Animal Chaplaincy Training program that will launch in September.
• Replays of our April 24 spiritual service and our April 12 Book Night featuring Rev. Sarah and her new book Sacred Sendoffs: An Animal Chaplain’s Advice for Surviving Animal Loss, Making Life Meaningful, and Healing the Planet.
• Our Compassionate Bits segment, which provides information and current news of interest to our community
Lastly, Rev. William serves his main course of compassion for all beings together with a side order of humor in Tales from the Mad Vegan Prophet. Hear his message here.
We hope to see you at our May 22 spiritual service.